Friday, April 1, 2016

Introducing...


Hi there!
My name is Tobi Watt, and I am a Teacher Candidate from UBC doing my long-term practicum in your child’s Grade 6/7 class. I feel very fortunate to be working alongside your absolutely wonderful children, and I can’t wait to spend the next nine weeks with them! I have already learned so much about each and every one of them, and I’m excited to see what we will all accomplish together. 
We have recently started our Poetry Unit, which is one of the units I will be teaching with the students. As the weeks progress, I will be taking on more of the work load in the classroom and becoming involved in all subject areas.
I hope I get the chance to meet all of you. If you have any questions or you would like to meet please feel free to email me anytime, or you are welcome to drop in before or after school.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment