Friday, October 9, 2015

Busy Week

I apologize for the lack of posting in the past week!  We've had a very busy, but successful week at school:)  Please be assured that even if I'm not updating the blog, I am signing planners daily, so please be sure to check your child's planner if you're curious about upcoming classwork.  I'm thrilled with the students' attention to homework completion to this point.  They are taking their responsibilities seriously!


Grade Six

  • Students had their unit test today and have already got back there marked unit test.  As long as their unit test is signed, corrections done, and returned back to the Math test bin by 8:50am on Tuesday, I will remark all incorrect questions for half marks.  (Please encourage your child to take the time to do this)


Grade Seven


  • Grade Sevens have their unit test coming up on Friday of next week
  • magazine subscriptions are due on Wednesday of next week


No comments:

Post a Comment